14 Things You’ve Been Dying to Know About Alexandra-Sky
14 Random Facts about Alexandra-Sky (the moment you’ve all been waiting for…)
1. A sure way to turn around any bad day for me involves a soy latte. Only from Bridgehead. Ottawa has my heart.
2. I’ve always found wearing a purse to be a nuisance. They’re only just starting to grow on me now. Beauty loves simplicity.
3. I’ve added slow dancing in my lingerie in front of my living room mirror into my daily routine. It’s working wonders at enhancing the quality of my time with myself.
4. I own about 100 political theory books. I’ve read about a third so far.
5. My favourite FRIENDS characters are Chandler and Phoebe. I also miss the 90s.
6. I’ve had sex in the dressing room of a large concert venue. Yes, I would do it again. No, I won’t tell you who with.
7. When I was in grade school, I performed a Ricky Martin song and dance in front of my entire school. My oldest friends will never let me live it down.
8. I aspire to be an acapella choir star. Used to. Past tense.
9. I avoided buying a Mac for years but finally purchased one last year. I’ve regretted it ever since.
10. I graduated university with the highest GPA in my entire cohort. I have a plaque with my name on it to prove it.
11. I often belt out dramatic Whitney Houston love ballads whenever I take the elevator alone. When people walk in after having heard me sing, I ask them if they enjoyed the show. They often chuckle awkwardly and pretend they didn’t hear me.
12. A and S, the initial letters of Alexandra-Sky, are the same initials as my two middle names.
13. I chose to attend an all-girls Catholic high school. It had a profound positive influence on the woman I am today.
14. My favourite thing to do in the summer involves cuddling dogs in a hammock while listening to classical music. It’s true.